• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cavern

rodoselada

Hi guys, I started a new tank
Tank 60x30x30
light 2x24w led
substrate Tetra
sand 0.5-1mm
fertilizare ? still do not know
plant Hemianthus Cuba , Staurogyne Repens, Rotala Walichi, Alternanthera Reineckii, Hygrophila, Fissidens Fontanus, Flame moss, Hemianthus Micranthemoides,
153dca9b-6dca-4019-8f0b-6576c9386b50_zps1jz9pb0f.jpg
IMG_20150208_220937_zpswkyx2cv8.jpg
2d887d52-74e1-4772-be01-8deccaffb1c9_zpszgqz4ls5.jpg

Im not normally a fan of this style of layout but i like it! What wood are you using?

Hi rodoselada,
Nicely laid out, very natural looking.
Keep an eye on the willow as I used some twigs which weren't as dead as I thought and they started growing roots and leaves..
cheers phil

Hi rodoselada,
Nicely laid out, very natural looking.
Keep an eye on the willow as I used some twigs which weren't as dead as I thought and they started growing roots and leaves..
cheers phil

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
very nice this is really lucky not buy plants:lol::lol::lol:.

all are dry, I know very well from where we took good idea to look into the future we undried

Now that is going to look great, hope the willow doesn't start growing as it grows fast.:) you'll need loppers not scissors.

Nice...I really like that scape...great sense of scale and perspective - the tank looks twice the size. Are you going to choose suitably small fish to suite?

any idea what your going to stock fish wise? If youre going with willow it may look good with Indian fish.

Your tank looks really nice, both plants and scape!

I can see that your sand looks a bit brown compared to the picture in your OP. Would that be diatoms? If so, do you try cleaning your sand? Or is it a matter of white balance of the last picture?

Can you please give some more info about your lights?

Hi Rodoselada, Wonderful :rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbup:
thank you !

Nice, but why a reineckii at the left?
thank you! because there was a large open space, I wanted to have something red plants to not even be all green.

Your tank looks really nice, both plants and scape!

I can see that your sand looks a bit brown compared to the picture in your OP. Would that be diatoms? If so, do you try cleaning your sand? Or is it a matter of white balance of the last picture?

Can you please give some more info about your lights?

Thanks indeed to darker sand but no algae or diatomaceous it is only color balance.

I light 2 * 24w 865 7h / day

Back