• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

cant keep CRS!!!

thanks clark. it does sound like that to me too :? iv got a 30in tank that i will be doing soon mainly for shrimp and im thinking that shrimp generally dont like it, so im gonna leave it as even small amounts must irritate them slightly and i want them to be as happy as possible 😀

if you dont add co2 into your tank then maybe you wont have an option about adding it. but remember clark, be careful! 😀
and good luck with your shrimp too. glad that my problem may have helped you.

Just to clarify things - is it advisable NOT to use a liquid carbon suplement to a tank intended for shrimps? If so, does this leave no option but to use CO2 for a planted tank?

Thanks Sue

Back