• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Canon EOS 700D ?

It does not matter what brand or model you get. The ability to get good aquarium shots depends on who the photographer is and what techniques are being used. Any DSLR will work. It might be a good idea to get a lens that has some macro capability as well, since the distances are smaller when taking photos in a tank.

Cheers,

700D is a great piece of gear. You could go for a used 650D to save a few pennies and get some better glass instead (lenses)

A good rule is to spend about 1/3rd of your budget on the Camera Body and 2/3rd on the lenses as you are going to be keeping those, you really need to think about what you are going to be taking photos of and work from there.

You can try looking on Camera price buster as they detail the cheapest place to buy, also i just got my Nikon 7100 from SLRHUT, they are doing the the 700d Body only for £360 which is a great price, they have a weird setup but a lot of people in my phot club have ordered form their without issues.

Back