• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can you sell Bladder Snails for profit???

InNi2010

Bladder snail - an annoying 'pest' snail.
But can you get rid of them by selling them as feeders for pea puffers , etc?
Is it even allowed?

Wow, the link you sent had expensive snails...
I started out with with only 5 (hitch-hiked on my plants) of the but it was 30 (4 months ago, my tank is 7 months old), and now I can't even count how many!!! :lol:
If I was to sell (not now though) it would probably be a few pennies each...just to get rid of 'em.

Hi
I actually love the bladder snails (or any snails).
I find them less robust than ramshorn snails and a great addition to small tanks.
If you have population explosions you most likely are having too large of a food source in the tank.
On the other hand once you make up your mind in regards of pricing I will be more than happy to take some of your hands.
Regards Konstantin

Definetly...(my brain kicks in) I have to.
I don't know but I feel like the cherries in my tank are starting to die off :(
@Konsa will let you know when I can sell them.
...I should make a poll for the price ;)
*Perhaps first 10 free?

Definetly...(my brain kicks in) I have to.
I don't know but I feel like the cherries in my tank are starting to die off :(
@Konsa will let you know when I can sell them.
...I should make a poll for the price ;)
*Perhaps first 10 free?
Are you sure they are cherries now? 😁

Hi
no snail will ever outcompete shrimp for food.Not in a milion years.
Have you noticed any shrimp babies in the tank.Maybe yours are not breeding properly and thats why you are seeing population decline.The adults don't live forever you know ;)
Regards Konstantin

It doesn't sound viable, I'm sure this is the case for every LFS but at least mine will give you big handfuls for free if you want them.

Back