• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can u blend weeping moss?

Bert2oo1

Hey guys I'm looking at doing weeping moss on my driftwood in the new build I'm working on. I was wondering if u can blend and paint it on like u can with Java and fissiden? Or will this just kill it and u have to tie it on in sheets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi bert. I blended spiky moss christmas moss and weeping moss together with yogurt mix. The christmas moss and spiky moss has grown well but i cant see any signs of the weeping moss. Not sure if that was but luck or it got out grown by the other 2. Either way it didnt work for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi bert. I blended spiky moss christmas moss and weeping moss together with yogurt mix. The christmas moss and spiky moss has grown well but i cant see any signs of the weeping moss. Not sure if that was but luck or it got out grown by the other 2. Either way it didnt work for me.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing your experience with it :) I might just have to glue it in little clumps and keep on top of the trimming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back