• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Calling CO2Art regulator owners - We need your feedback.

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello,

If you are owner of CO2Art regulator we would love to hear feedback from you. We are interested in your suggestions, feature requests or information about issues you facing with our regulators.

We won't be able to change anything if we won't hear from you. We are constantly working on our regulator, but so far mainly based on our own experience (which is limited to own tests).

For example, thanks to Nathaniel we found that our regulators has to short inlet pipe and when using pub cylinder with collar is very hard to tight connection.

Good news, within next 2-3 weeks we will have version with longer inlet pipe. Apart from this we are in process of sourcing extension connection so if you are facing such problem, let us know and we will sort this out for you... free of charge of course!

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards
Karol

I purchased a CO2 art regulator (one stage, dual gauged) one year ago and also a bubble counter with integrated one way valve... And later on an inline atomizer and thermometer. Everything perfect but as mentioned in another CO2 Art feedback thread the only thing to improve was the needle valve. I received one for free and last week I got A 20% discount on a very good precision valve that will be tested next week.
Great customer service, as always!

Jordi

Not a reg... But what about offering the classic Eheim green inlet and outlet (Shepherds crook) in clear plastic?
I always thought that someone should do this at a decent price... I've broken a glass intakes, I don't need them to be acrylic... Just need the green one but in clear plastic as my tubing. TBH the plastic one is great, won't break, will last years... But green???

Jordi

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. Absolutely we will consider adding Advance bubble counter. We are in process of building own valve which will be modular, this way we will be able to add array of valves and bubble counters to one regulators outlet.

Jordi, good point! We will definitely look into this!

I'll keep you updated.

Back