• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Calling all CO2Art regulator owners. Free upgrade!

CO2Art.co.uk

Sponsor
Hello All,

If you are UKAPS member, own our regulator and finding difficult to adjust bubble rate flow.

We have free upgrade for you!

We are giving away our latest flow controller absolutely for free!

Please visit below link :

http://www.co2art.co.uk/store/connectors/precision-co2-flow-controller/

Add this flow controller to cart and apply following code "ukaps3valveupgrade" it will give you £9.99 discount! So you can grab this advance flow controller absolutely for free!

This offer is only for new or existing CO2Art regulator owner (we will check your order history to find if you purchased regulator from us ;) ).

This is how we value our new and existing customers! :)

PS
Big changes to our regulators are coming!

PS2
If you own one, don't worry we will treat you as new customer!

I will do :) also quick question... As at the moment my bubble counter is on the reg.. Would i need to take that off and put it down the line after the inline flow controller?

Hmmm, good questions :) I think not, as if you will lower flow with this controller it will lower flow at your bubble counter as well (it will take more time to give you correct readings at bubble counter, as pressure would need to settle within whole setup). But, if you have such options (bubble counter is inline version), then it is better to keep it after flow controller.

Duly done, very many thanks for your generous offer :)
Ps new kit arrived very quickly and is working correctly ... Delighted :)

All our regulators will come with upgraded needle valve. Unfortunately we do not have date yet, as we are testing several different solutions (to keep high quality and lowest market price).

13r0wn7, you may want to try to fix this controller vertically and screw bubble counter on top of it ?

To be honest I would not screw it directly into regulator as if you will remove needle valve you fill break seal and you will need to make sure all is correctly sealed. Apart from that this controller is straight not elbow as needle valve so you would need to move your regulator to have it upright.

What I meant is to install it inline and fix this controller to cupboard with two screws, then you should be able to attach bubble counter to the top.

Just ordered one (I own a CO2 art reg, solenoid, bubble counter, dropchecker, thermometer...)
Wow, excellent customer service! Thank you!

I was wondering if you have any spare screw caps? Basically where i have screwed the bubble counter on top of the reg I think i may of replaced the cap i would need to put the Co2 tubing directly onto it instead of the counter? I have browsed your website and i could not find one? Thanks

This sounds like excellent customer service. I've had a quick look at the flow controller sent to me to review by Karol at co2Art, and they look to be very well made, I'm sure you'll be impressed with it when It comes.

I will do :) also quick question... As at the moment my bubble counter is on the reg.. Would i need to take that off and put it down the line after the inline flow controller?

I was wondering if you have any spare screw caps? Basically where i have screwed the bubble counter on top of the reg I think i may of replaced the cap i would need to put the Co2 tubing directly onto it instead of the counter? I have browsed your website and i could not find one? Thanks

Flow is flow and if you restrict it down the line or up the line you're still restricting the flow. I currently run a cheap plastic needle valve downstream of the bubble counter, so this will be a nice replacement.

I have one of those, it's sexier than any other reg that I have use, it's just as good as all of them and it's half the price of most regs with a solenoid, cracking bit of kit

I agree. The price of this reg is what decided me to go cannister co2.

Hello,

Thank you all for valuable feedback!

Our goal is to sell highest quality CO2 equipment for lowest prices.

We are testing now new upgraded needle valve (metering valve with Cv under 0.1) to let you fine tune gas flow. Apart from that we recently signed agreement with German company for top quality aquaria solenoid valves.

I'll keep you updated.

Back