• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Calculators

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that after speaking to the guys over at https://rotalabutterfly.com/ I got the permission to use their calculators and bring them to UKAPS also.

I have embedded them into pages within the forum and added them to the main menu at the top, they also work on mobile devices.

calculator01.PNG

This is what the dosing calculator looks like:

calculator02.PNG

If you not sure how to use them just ask in this thread, they are very usefull at calculating your dosing regimes either with known fertelizers or making your own.

Hope that helps :)

Cheers
Paulo

Nice touch, saves having that extra bookmark in your browser :thumbup:
Now we just need that spreadsheet finished ;)

BTW @Zeus. is the expert in these calculations ;)

BTW @Zeus. is the expert in these calculations

Nope - made some silly mistakes is adding up the total yields in the past, hence the spreadsheet makes senses IMO as it does 'all' the maths so should reduce any human/divine error ;)

Nope - made some silly mistakes is adding up the total yields in the past, hence the spreadsheet makes senses IMO as it does 'all' the maths so should reduce any human/divine error ;)
I don't try to do the math, I just use the RB calculator to work it out for me and then put it in my own spreadsheet to calculate total weekly ppm:

week1.PNG

Just a case of adjust the values to get the recommended ppm's!

Simples ;)

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that after speaking to the guys over at https://rotalabutterfly.com/ I got the permission to use their calculators and bring them to UKAPS also.

I have embedded them into pages within the forum and added them to the main menu at the top, they also work on mobile devices.

View attachment 150669

This is what the dosing calculator looks like:

View attachment 150670

If you not sure how to use them just ask in this thread, they are very usefull at calculating your dosing regimes either with known fertelizers or making your own.

Hope that helps :)

Cheers
Paulo
Nice touch :cool:

Back