• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cabinet motion sensor lighting

Ryan Young

For a new aquarium I plan to set up soon, I decided that I wanted to make the cabinet look quite neat and tidy. I found these lights on amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LVYS5FO?psc=1#customerReviews
to go under the cabinet. Will these work for cabinet lighting or would anyone suggest ones that they have used in the past; I have noticed a lot of people have some really nice cabinet setups so figured I could try and ask here first.

Thanks, Ryan

It should work. I used to use the one from Ikea. Unfortunately my was stuck on a bit precariously and came off and got crushed by the door :p

I was going to suggest ikea aswel. They have all kinds of cupboard lighting in there mix and match kind. Pretty cheap aswel.

Ian_m gave me a good link to TLC electrical where for about £10ish you could pickup switch for the door and a daylight floresant tube low power fitting.
Have it bookmarked on my spreadsheet on things to get

Sent from Mountolympus via neural interface

Back