• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

C

Matt1994

Evening all,

So a few months ago I shut down my aquascaper 600, it was a mix of the increase in bills and limited funds due to the increases in fuel and things also, and partly it was past its best, but over the last few weeks I’ve got together some hardscape and new substrate and going to set it back up in the coming months, so this might be a long ongoing thread

Hard scape layout in the aquascaper 600 wanting to create an overgrown wild looking aquascape with a sand foreground with the base idea being for apistogramma. I have got Ada Amazonia to go in along with power sand underneath, Ada la plata sand and wio black venom detail stones, had those since the weekend but just working out the best way to secure the wood to the egg crate and rocks to ensure it’s stable for maintenance (also need to clean the glass) but added the Ada foggy background.

Let me know your thoughts and would love to see your apistogramma setups / nature style scapes of similar size tanks

Will be running the same equipment
Oase biomaster 350 thermo
Co2 art regulator

Not sure on light yet, as really like the vivid 2 on my waterbox

Will be running aquario neo flow v2 pipes and their neo mixer

Substrate will be power sand basic and a bag of power sand advance and Ada Amazonia soil.

AC289D28-BBB3-4EDD-BB35-426B88142C1D.jpeg

Many thanks

Matt 😀

Loctite super glue for the wood, aquaruim silicone if needed for the rocks.

Back