• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Budget/midrange LED for medium lighting 60cm tank

td731

Hi

I want to upgrade the lighting on my 70 L tank (61x31x44 cm) so I can grow stem plants etc. For this I believe that I need 'medium lighting'
Does anyone have any suggestions on lights that don't cost too much (preferably under £70) that would accomplish this? The cheaper the better really, the fluval 3.0 and twinstars are too expensive for me :(

Thanks!

I use Aquamaxx 32W nemo lights which do the job for me (I have a 60x50x40 planted tank). I see that you can't get them in the UK, but on Amazon, I found a pretty similar looking model - check this out if you want:

hygger 9W-32W Aquarium Light, Dimmable LED Aquarium Light with Timer, Aluminum Alloy Shell Extendable Brackets, External Controller, Full Spectrum Fish Tank Lights for Fish and Plant​

NO idea if they are any good (someone from the forum may have an opinion), but if they are like the ones I have, they should be Ok and come under your budget.

Just get a 2 or 4 tube t5ho unit if cost is the big thing
Next would be a cheap led flood at 50w

Back