• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bubble counter with integrated check valve broken?

parotet

Hi Co2Art

I've been using this metal bubble counter with integrated check valve for a year or so and I've just discovered this:

Can you see the bubbles in the bottom, under red piece? Is it broken? I cannot see water down the tube but my bubbling rate seemed less constant during the last days

Jordi

I have noticed a similar thing in mine which I filled just yesterday. I don't understand how the non return valve works in this, it may be working perfectly. However I have put a metal check valve before to be sure that no water flows into the regulator.

Hello,

Is it broken?

Regarding your question no the bubble counter should work perfectly fine.

What actually happened is that water from the bubble counter got under the 'platform' with the red spring which separate the water from the check valve.

I do understand that counting the bubbles can be confusing as you can see double bubbles, however the bubble rate should not change.

Also please note that the check valve should works perfectly fine and you do not have to be alarmed, however if you would like to remove the water from it you can try to disconnect the bubble counter from your system, then please empty it turn it upside down and give it a shake.

Back