• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bubble couner for high bar

L_Plates

Im using an aqua mist diffuser which needs a high pressure around two bar to work.

My question is what bubble counter would be safe to run at that pressure as ky plastic one just went BANG!!!

Cheers
Lp

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Yeh first time running it. Kept popping of tje tubing at first so i secured that before i left to go on holiday. Then my dad rang me when he went round to feed the fish telling me its gone bang.

So now it has 7 days to soak hehe. Luckily i had some flourish excell in the cuboard for my dad to use till i get back and sort out the co2.

So i still need a new bc, ny recommendations so i can order one in for when i get back?

Cheers LP

Thats the one that i blew up hehe.

Bobtastic said:
I hope you hide that BC away in you cab Alastair, for it is UUUUUUUGGGLLLY! :p

Ha ha it's really small though bob lol. Both are actually tucked down the side of the tank not visible unless you stick your head down to look. They do there job. If I had to have them on show then I'd go for glass but for 2 pound you can't moan really :thumbup:

Back