• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Broken icons / Blue Style

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Hi guys, due to a recent upgrade release that was a must to fix some security vulnerabilities looks like it has broken some icons on the forum and the smilies bar!
I will try and resolve this as soon as I can, but looks like I will need to raise a ticket with the software guys as it looks like a bug! :(

Edit:
Have created a new temp theme based on the stock, this evening I will have a look in more detail at resolving the issues in the other standard styles.

ukaps-temp-theme.JPG

Looks like this latest update as changed a lot of things in the background which upset the styles!! Looks like I might have to go back to the drawing board and create new styles based on these new changes :( fun and games!

Last edited:

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
I have created a temporary style that you can choose from the bottom left-hand corner, until I resolve the issues with the other styles!
Details on the edit in the first post.

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team

alto

Green is back
A million thanks!
Blue is just too bright
except ... this is an unusual reply box with only a few options and none of those “little yellow guys” appearing in your post

Logo either way (you know I like the old one ;))
ETA I made the old fashioned ; ) and it transformed (as reply loaded) to ;) and the ukaps logo is cycling through old/new

Last edited:

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
and the ukaps logo is cycling through old/new
That was me messing about ;) I have left the new one on the mobile devices as you scroll down the page, as its clear than the old one ;)