• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Breeders and Keepers Vol.1

It is not released yet. I have been trying to track it down myself, all i know is the only UK distributor will be Hobby Shrimp. I asked when they will have it but they don't have a release date, within the next 6 weeks is the time frame i was given.

Apparently there will be 5 volumes, one will feature a UK breeder. All photos, interviews etc are finished for all 5 volumes so i guess they may all come out in quick succession?

Thanks Shrimpy, Chris Lukhaup is also doing another magazine called Freshwater Shrimps gone wild which will be released at the end of the year. I would have thought that some of our shrimp sponsors would have sold this magazine. Thanks for the update really looking forward to seeing this whens its out.

exciting times. its about time we had some shrimp magazines in english. does anyone know who the uk breeder is?

facebookscreengrab.jpg

I guess this is a clue. i just done a screen grab on facebook

He sure has some cracking shrimp. I received some PRL, King Kongs and a very special Green Hulk from Dane this week. This is one of the PRL's I received. A stunning shrimp and believe it or not, this wasn't the best I had from the ones I received, it just happened to be in a good place for a picture:-

prl1_zps679e65a2.jpg

I got my copy yesterday.high quality stuff, highly recommended.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back