• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Brand new CO2ART Pro SE Problems

Tom72

At last my CO2ART regulator arrived yesterday and I was looking forward to setting it up, unfortunately I ran in to a couple of issues. The main one being the working pressure gauge is at 60psi and no amount of adjustment of hi to low moves the needle, I need a working pressure of 30 to 40 psi for the inline diffuser. I have taken it off the gas and left it alone and it still reads 60psi.
My second concern is that the first stage pressure gauge does not seam very high, and is reading just above the red zone 600/800 approx, this is a new 3.4 kg cylinder and I expected a reading around 1000. I have a single stage CO2supermarket regulator using sodastream bottles which has around 1000 and had no issues at all with it and it’s around 4years old.
The 3rd issue is when all set up I couldn’t get the bubble counter to work at all.
This is my first time setting up a dual stage, I followed the instructions and watched some ‘how to’ posts on YouTube and I’m sure I did it correctly, I contacted CO2ART support but I don’t think there is any after 5pm as I have not had a response.
What am I missing? Is it faulty? Have I set it up incorrectly? Any experienced advice is most welcome.

Received mine yesterday. All working here.
Did you plug in the cable for the solenoid valve (red light will turn on below the bubble counter) so the co2 can past that and into the bubble counter.
First gauge here also sits around 700 with a new 10kg cylinder connected to it.

No I didn’t plug it in because following the instructions and installation videos no one did this and should work with out. I still need to adjust the psi which it doesn’t allow me to do.

You need to release the pressure on the second stage before you can adjust it down, so plug in and open the solenoid to let the pressure out and then dial it down to the pressure you want. The bottle pressure is about right for a fire extinguisher, Sodastream bottles are a better pressure vessel more akin to a scuba tank so can hold co2 up at 1000psi.

:)

Back