• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

BPS Dropping Daily ?

Deano3

Hi everyone I have a 2kg FE with a dupla pro armatur regulator and I have set at high bps at the minute, but found drop checker dark green and found the bubbles per second much slower than other day its happened a few times, I marked the needled valve handle to make sure wasn't slowly turning due to tension of spring but its not just have to turn more and more anti-clockwise to get the same bps that I started with ?

any ideas

Thanks dean

hello mate haven't had it running ages maybe a month or so but I have been pumping in high amounts of co2 with un-countable bps, checked for leaks when set up but will check again tomorrow, it was a re-fill and just got another one delivered recently will keep eye to make sure not running out and check for leaks tomorrow cheers mate

Maybe need to turn working pressure up a little or clean the atomiser mate.

Working pressure at 2.5 bar, how do I go about cleaning atomiser ? Use bleach solution I think I read any info would be great

Thanks Dean

Working pressure at 2.5 bar, how do I go about cleaning atomiser ? Use bleach solution I think I read any info would be great

Thanks Dean
I fill mine up with bleach with a syringe and a small piece of airline soak for an hour then use syringe to draw bleach out then refill with declorinated water then draw that out. 2.5 bar should be plenty to run it so maybe is bottle emptying out or a leak somewhere in the system.

Back