• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

blyxa japonica

I believe they are true aquatics, they belong to the family Hydrocharitaceae, which contains the genera Egeria, Elodea, Najas and Vallisneria and others which are all dedicated aquatic plants.
Some of the confusion may be down to people misidentifying the plant for another species altogether, or due to the emergent flower stalks that protrude from the water.

Hi
I am growing a lot of plants in a pond here in Congo, and I have try to grow blyxa in emerge form, and it's not working.
So I think it's a true aquatic one. I have had no problem to grow more than 25 species but this one even in tropical environment is not working.
Hope this gives you an answer.

Cheers

Hi
I am growing a lot of plants in a pond here in Congo, and I have try to grow blyxa in emerge form, and it's not working.
So I think it's a true aquatic one. I have had no problem to grow more than 25 species but this one even in tropical environment is not working.
Hope this gives you an answer.

Cheers

Thanks

Where do you get your plants from?

Back