• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'Blue Sky' Iwagumi ...overgrown

Re: 'Blue Sky' Iwagumi ...greening up nicely.

The SAE's are gone! 8)

They're now in the big tank.

SAE-3.jpg

Re: 'Blue Sky' Iwagumi ...SAE's gone

they'll enjoy it more in there!

Lets hope they don't dig your gravel up.

And nuke your moss... That was brave I have to say. Let the way you caught them remain a mistery :lol:

I'm currently unable to walk properly so i'm struggling to do anything to my tanks, due to a minor medical reason.I'm on proper painkillers, which are making life much easier. However,the 60 is getting over grown.

I have managed to take a pic though.

trim-time2.jpg

Where's the rocks?
wheres-the-rocks.jpg

bloody hell mate, thats a weeks growth in there! I only saw this last week and it's gone mental!

hope you get well soon.

Actually really love the growth. recently brought Amano's Nature Aquarium: Complete Works and this really reminds me of some of his in my opinion, earlier, great 'scapes. Love the shadow the stems are creating.

ianho said:
hope you get well soon.

cheers mate. I'm bored of the sofa now :(

ianho said:
thats a weeks growth in there! I only saw this last week and it's gone mental!

Thats metal halides for you :D

jay said:
recently brought Amano's Nature Aquarium: Complete Works and this really reminds me of some of his in my opinion, earlier, great 'scapes. Love the shadow the stems are creating

Thanks mate. I've always loved how amano uses shadows, and the darker areas. Something many of us dont really do.

Back