• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Blue Galaxy Rasbora?

Matt Havens

Noticed how blue this little guy was thought it was worth sharing
Sorry for the bad photo and bad algea
4f9c6ee758b406210c79a44bda29068a.jpg

f655d22cf0453484a8474f6200092c28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Galaxy cross
Possibly
BUT look at the wild collected "aberrant form" shown in the Seriously Fish Profile

- this may be a naturally occurring cross but description terminology hints otherwise

worth sharing
Thanks for the pix, maybe just the photo but fish appears to be lacking body "depth" - if this is typical of the group I'd feed some sort of deworming food (metronidazole may be sufficient & definitely better tolerated than fenbendazole, both may be (more readily) available as bird dewormers, just check other ingredients)

Possibly
BUT look at the wild collected "aberrant form" shown in the Seriously Fish Profile

- this may be a naturally occurring cross but description terminology hints otherwise

Thanks for the pix, maybe just the photo but fish appears to be lacking body "depth" - if this is typical of the group I'd feed some sort of deworming food (metronidazole may be sufficient & definitely better tolerated than fenbendazole, both may be (more readily) available as bird dewormers, just check other ingredients)
Thanks alto, since I bought them this particular one although I did not notice the colour at the beginning I have always thought it was a ' longer and leaner' fish compared to the rest of the shoal.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

They really are gorgeous fish. Vaguely reminiscent of the patterning on a rainbow trout

Sent from my SM-G730V using Tapatalk
I think this is what drew me to them in the first place. Very trouty

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Back