• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Blau dosing pump not working properly?

Tom Delattre

Hi guys,
I bought two "Blau single dosing pumps" and I can't seem to get them to work properly. Maybe someone who has them (or similar models) could help me?
They seem to work ok if I set them to a 1h delay between doses. However, if I set them up for 1 day / 24h, they don't seem to dose at all. I set them up on separate buckets to be sure and 30 hours after, there's nothing in it.
To set them up, I define the amount of liquid and the interval, and that's all. For all I know It's how it's supposed to work, but the notice is pretty... Unsubstantial. The thing that upsets me is that when you set it up it doesn't actually push liquid or even acknowledge the instruction, so you have to run on faith until the delay runs up. Pretty complicated to debug it this way.
I don't know it changing the amount of ferts resets the timer too. Or even priming it for that matters.
Anyway, any help would be welcome!
Cheers guys,
Thomas

Envoyé de mon KB2003 en utilisant Tapatalk

I read the manual instruction and it seems easy to adjust and you seem to have it right.

When you tested at 1hours delay, was it pumping out liquid or not ? Maybe the lines are not primed or are no seal tight.

Thanks for helping
Yes, when I tested the 1 hour delay it was pumping out liquid. It also works when I try the priming button. So it doesn't seem to be a physical problem.
The news is my yesterday's test gave a different result: this time the pump pumped liquid, but 3 hours early. Maybe the internal clock could be faulty? I'll try tomorrow to see if it stays at 3 hours early or skips more time each day. I don't know if it's a common problem with dosing pumps, it's my first one.

Envoyé de mon KB2003 en utilisant Tapatalk

It seems there is not explanation on how the internal clocks works, i assume it resets it when the pump is powered up. You could ask the company on their support website how the internal clock works for this product.

Back