• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Black Heaven

Achintya

Tank dimensions: 48-18-18
Glass thickness: 12 mm Rimless
Hardscape: Driftwoods
Others:IAL,Inert sand
Fish: 50 Cardinal tetra,2/5 Apistogramma trifasciata(M/F), 12 Corydoras panda, 4 Otocinclus affinis
Light: 5W*2 6500K Philips CFL, 23W*1 6500K Philips CFL
Filtration:Tetra 120, Eheim 2215

Here is the FTS:
BlackHeaven_Achintya_zps89b2a540.jpg

The sad part is that here in India we can't get any wild caught Discus or Angels.I wish to keep few Nhamunda or Cuipeua Discus but unable to keep because our country bans imported fish :(

Some Nannostomus species (I am breeding mortenthaleri) would look good in there. But definetly some angel/discus would look ace!!

With in Top 10 in AGA Aquascaping Contest 2013 in Biotope Category!!!
2013 AGA Aquascaping Contest - Entry #55

This is a big achievement for me and I really want to thank you Mr. Heiko Bleher for your help and suggestions that you share with me.This ranking would be impossible without you,and I dedicate this award to you sir. This is to inform you that this is for the 1st time I take part in any Famous International Aquascaping contest and I sent my entry to AGA & JBL contest.In JBL contest I scored #3 in SA category and in AGA I am in top 10 (Rank#7 ??) :)

Congratulations on your placement Achintya, a lovely looking biotope :thumbup:
.....id have to clean that substrate algae though! :p

thank you all.yes I know that I made so many mistakes in this tank.since this is still a learning phase for me I wanna learn more...

Back