• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Big rock nano

Kezzab

Rescaped the 15l. Just planted with MC just now.

Attempted to recreate the hardscape I did for the Ukaps hardscape challenge.

Thinking some red stems back left maybe.

Pic just after filling.

Any suggestions for planting or hardscape tweaking welcome. I haven't really thought about it very hard.

20200905_180016.jpg

I can't imagine for the life of me why it's called Big Rock Nano :p
Very impressive, I think if you're going to scape a nano, scape large...👍

Added some moss as suggested. But frustratingly I think my regulator is faulty. Tried replacing the canister seal but gas is being lost somehow even when solenoid is off. Half a bottle gone overnight. Grrr.

Anyway, we'll see how the moss grows in.

20201024_100245.jpg

get rid of the hair algae id be quite pleased

If ever you do manage this, let me know the secret, have been battling this for the best part of a year, constantly pulling this out from my moss, it drives me made...

If ever you do manage this, let me know the secret, have been battling this for the best part of a year, constantly pulling this out from my moss, it drives me made...
I gave up my previous scape because of hair algae. Waited until all the livestock died and broke up the tank. But didn't have any CO2, and the internal filter wasn't worth much either. Am now thinking about a new scape, but didn't come up with anything yet.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A3003 met Tapatalk

Back