• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Beta Testers - We have Solenoid with High Precision Needle Valve for tests

Hi Miroslav,
Any update on when these will be available. Looked on your site but can't see them? :)

Hello,

I am really sorry for the delay. Yes unfortunately we still waiting for the delivery. The valves should be with us in end of this week and ready for sale early next week.

Once again really sorry about that.

Just recieved mine and it looks very well built and excellent quality. The gauges on the regulator look much more robust and better quality when compared to the gauges on the previous professional dual stage, which I have also. They dont seem to bend as easily as the old ones.

I have briefly tested the solenoid, which works on and off, but i havent actually rigged up the set up yet, so will let you know how I get on when its running properly in the next week or two.

Have to say as well, great customer service from Miroslav, and my order, with this inlcuded, plus quite a few other items arrived about 17 hours after I ordered it. Thats pretty good going is that!

I was lucky enough to have pestered him enough over the last couple of weeks, asking when this would be available, that I got the only one of the new type they had in stock. I believe that the delay has been with getting the new gauges in stock. But id say waiting for the gauges is definitely worth it!

Thanks again, great service Miro! :)

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind words and great feedback. I am very happy to hear that you like the new build :)

on my wish list.....

Back