• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best Snow pic

andyh

Come on then avid photographers who has got the best snow related pic? :thumbup: :?:

Good/bad/funny/taken with your phone, get them posted!

The view from my office window, no snow 15mins ago, snowing like crazy now!

web.jpg

Now thats proper snow flyfisherman! :thumbup:

More snow pics!

You want snow pics?! Up here in Cumbria we've had several inches of overnight snow coming on top of unmelted snow from before Xmas - we're up to our knees in it (well, not quite...) I'll post some images when I get home.

paul.in.kendal said:
You want snow pics?! Up here in Cumbria we've had several inches of overnight snow coming on top of unmelted snow from before Xmas - we're up to our knees in it (well, not quite...) I'll post some images when I get home.

Paul, i suspected that some of you northern boys might have some good pics, get them posted up!

Nice pics everyone, any tips for shooting in the snow then??? What do you set your WB at? Metering spot or evaluate? Exposure up or down, tripod?? Thanks

Kendal, Cumbria, at its best:
dscf0018bs.jpg

dscf0028j.jpg

dscf0030i.jpg

dscf0043a.jpg

Top tip? Overexpose for white snow, instead of the grey stuff. Standard exposure:

dscf0046l.jpg

...and over exposed:

dscf0045i.jpg

Our house - aquarium is in lower right!

dscf0056x.jpg

Will I be moving back to London any time soon? Not unless I have to!

DSC_2318.jpg

DSC_2314.jpg

DSC_2293.jpg

DSC_2291.jpg

DSC_2266.jpg

About a foot of snow here in Leeds, still not really stopped snowing properly either.

All taken today. Some from a stroll before work, the others, obviously on the way home.

Hope you like.
I have got some HDR pictures, but I cant convert them to JPG to be hosted by image shack for some reason, so you will have to wait for them.

5.30PM

This is more like it. The above shots are very quick snaps.

http://img709.imageshack.us/i/hdrparkbench.mp4/

Fingers crossed for being snowed in at home :D
Cheers.

Back