• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best Schooling Fish

daza.141

Im transforming my troical tank to a planted aquairum and is unsure on what fish to buy for it any suggestions on nice schooling fish ? possibly after about 3 different types that will school in there own groups :D

Danny said:
Rummy nose are the best followed by Cardinals IMO

You clearly haven't seen a good shoal of Danios ;)

Just received some Danio Tinwini's from Chris, and they follow eachother in a really nice shoal. Like really nice and move quick too :)

Whitey89 said:
Danny said:

Just received some Danio Tinwini's from Chris, and they follow each other in a really nice shoal. Like really nice and move quick too :)

Nat any chance of a picture of Danio Tinwini's ....may try and get some of these.
hoggie

hogan53 said:
Whitey89 said:
Danny said:

Just received some Danio Tinwini's from Chris, and they follow each other in a really nice shoal. Like really nice and move quick too :)

Nat any chance of a picture of Danio Tinwini's ....may try and get some of these.
hoggie

Hey hoggie,
Will try get a snap today at some point! They are very fast, make Celestial Pearl look sluggish :eek:

I have rummy nose tetra and copper harlequin rasbora I much prefer rummy nose though they

Back