• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best pressurised co2 system for 19l

Hey... As long as you've got an variable wrench and follow all the instructions, you'll be fine. I found my solenoid was a bit noisy, but I looked on line and a bit of a tap with the rubber end of a screwdriver did the trick. Also, the fluval ceramic diffuser was really unimpressive to start with, just a few massive bubbles to start with, but after 15 minutes or so it started producing a really fine mist.
Good luck.

I'm glad you found it helpful Rockwell. I have brought everything from this shopping list too, all the bit should be here next week. Can not wait.

A massive thank you too to Nayr88, breaking it all down as you did made the whole process a lot less daunting and doable, cheers buddy.

Now all there is to do is build the system :) fingers crossed
Great to hear mate :)

It can be quite daunting picking it out and worrying you might get the wrong item.
If you want me to walk you through actually setting it up PM me when your going to start and il can walk you through it.

Just to add to the bottle options. A 20oz paintball tank will be smaller than an FE. There are din477 (brittish co2 thread standard) to CGA320(paintball thread standard) adapters. The bottle will cost you around £20 with a bit of searching and refills will be fairly cheap aswell

Hi, can anyone confirm for me are the paintball co2 bottles definitely CGA320 fitting? I have a din 477 regulator and an adapter to CGA320 but after reading through lots of posts I can't figure out if paintball tanks are actually CGA320. Partly because they are mostly American posts.

Thanks

I also keep seeing "CGA320 to paintball" adapters which leads me to think the paintball bottles can't be CGA320?

CGA320 is the paintball standard. They may well be the common adaptor that allows you to run 88g disposable bottles on your gun. I have one of these for my TMC v2 pro reg.

Thanks, and is your TMC v2 pro reg a CGA 320 thread, and does it fit straight onto a normal paintball cannister? I am asking because I have a Din 477 to CGA 320 Adapter made by TMC, which says it will only work on TMC bottles/regulators. Surely all Din 477's and all CGA 320's are made equal?... and this is just a marketing ploy to get me to buy their equipment?.. At least I hope so.

My reg is the cga320 version. I own that adaptor aswell. Yes it will fit any paintball tank. Handy if you need to use a smaller bottle to save space. It's a Shame I can't find an adaptor to use my reg on an fe tho.

Hi, can anyone confirm for me are the paintball co2 bottles definitely CGA320 fitting? I have a din 477 regulator and an adapter to CGA320 but after reading through lots of posts I can't figure out if paintball tanks are actually CGA320. Partly because they are mostly American posts.

Thanks
If you have the din477 reg why don't you use a co2 fe ?

That's what I'm doing now since most paintball sites have switched to compressed air. Still trying to find out:
A) do I need the solenoid off/on and valve open/closed when I press the lever to avoid blowing my gauges etc.
B) where can I get a 90° elbow joint to go straight on the FE so my reg will be the right way up as it would have been on a paintball bottle

Hello mate.

I'm just the same, when people mention thread sizes and this reg and that solenoid and blah blah it gets abit much I need to see and touch to understand how it all works.

Right your need list

•Fire extinguisher 2kg;
ebay or a local fire safety firm.

•Regulator;
Always worth having a solenoid attached item as it saves co2 and also keeps co2 consistent.

Item 300838698376 on ebay is perfect and well priced. BUY IT!!!

Bubble counter- counts...bubbles :) used to give you an idea roughly how much co2 you adding.

Item 200780032331 well priced quality bubble counter

•Drop checker;
Indicates by the use of fluid(which u an get from the for sale section of the forum) what your co2 level is in the tank. Blue is too low green is right and yellow is danger! Haha the liquid changes colour as the water gets enriched.

Item - 221047964284 cheap and comes with solution

Stop valve;

Stops siphon effect of co2 tubing. So no back flow of water into the solenoid wen co2 is not running.

You'll find these easy on ebay

Same as co2 tubing

Now for the best bit! The diffuser...
I FUMIN love the fluval diffuser, I've owned super mist atomisers nice glass diffusers and I owned the fluval. It beas them hands down!! So please take my recommendation an get one :)

Item 190543873883 :)

That's all ya need. Don't waste your time with nano kits as soda stream. It's just pointless, the nano kits cost a tone to run, the soda stream is ok but the 30quid adapter you need is just more ££

Co2 from an FE will last you 9 months I reckon. It lasted me hat long anyways...maybe longer

I strongly recommend checking out our sponsors for all of these items before making the ebay purchase, I used those as quick examples . You will hae better warranty and a better level of care with the forum sponsers.

Happy camping

Big thanks Its helpful to see links to up to date item links, instead of trying to work out what that item was from 2011 :p

Back