• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Best Co2 hose/tubing!

I’m not going to argue with you. I use ADA products and yes even boxes do look great. I use their co2 hoses, filter hoses and many other things and they are brilliant. I used other brands before and I won’t use them again.
You can inject your co2 with a syringe and I don’t mind if it works for you. I don’t need to tell people what I use but if someone ask for recommendations and I’m more than happy with certain products I will recommend them. Out of your comments I can only guess you have never used their products why commenting against then? I’m 100% positive that if Hoggie buys that particular tubing he will be more than happy with it and it doesn’t matter whether he will pay 50% more or not.

I'm not disputing that ADA don't make great stuff, their tanks are beautiful amazing quality. I was just suggesting that everything ADA isn't intrinsically amazing and better or equal performing products can be obtained elsewhere. I believe that people should look at the specifications of products, look past the brand. The statement "you get what you pay for" usually rings true, but not in all instances. For me it's about the specs, not the name, but each to their own.

I'm not disputing that ADA don't make great stuff, their tanks are beautiful amazing quality. I was just suggesting that everything ADA isn't intrinsically amazing and better or equal performing products can be obtained elsewhere. I believe that people should look at the specifications of products, look past the brand. The statement "you get what you pay for" usually rings true, but not in all instances. For me it's about the specs, not the name, but each to their own.

Correct. And their hose must be of great specs. It looks good, it is strong, very flexible and even price ain’t that high. That’s why I recommended it. I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t try it myself and it wouldn’t be great. I did try many different tubings before and they were all rubbish comparing to this. I’m not saying that because it’s ADA. It doesn’t have any print on it and it’s in my cabinet so nobody can see it. It’s just great tubing mate that’s all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back