• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Benifits

Depends if the CO2 setup right if its not problems with the CO2 should show pretty quick. Tanks with CO2 have issues and most of the time is due to poor CO2 implementation due to fluctuating CO2 levels causing the issues
Have you done a pH profile and what colour is your DC?

But if every thing is right it takes a a couple of weeks for the plants to adjust to the new [CO2] so dont turn up the light intensity/photoperiod straight away give the plants time to adjust two weeks to adjust and two weeks for it to show ideally six week IMO

So I've gone from excel to this Fe co2 setup. Drop checker is showing lime green ATM I'm on about 2 bubbles per second on my 70 litre. I have Val,sag,crypts and hygrophila. My ph is 7 on a liquid test both before and after a couple of hours of the co2 running but drop checker says it optimal. I guess I'll wait and see

I've got the diffuser right under the out flow bubbles are circulating

Attachments

• IMG_20181118_181153.jpg
    IMG_20181118_181153.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 54
Is it better to put the diffuser where the filter takes in water sucks up the bubbles and then distribution occurs?

drop checker says it optimal

Have you moved your DC to different locations in the tank and checked if the colour change is the same?

A pH test is best done every 30mins from CO2 on till CO2 off with a pre CO2 pH test as well. pH should be stable from lights on till CO2 off, IMO/IME a change of 0.10pH is acceptable from lights on till CO2 off

So I've moved the glass ceramic diffuser right to the side of my internal filter as it has been taking about 3-4 hrs for the drop checker to turn lime green, the bubbles are now getting sucked into the filter hopefully that might work out better. Will the pH stay dropped for the period of the co2 dosing time any given day?

Back