• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

be gentle with me

fishgeek

this is my first picorial
here manly because i feel i have had some generous gestures of plants from members is a few basic shots of my 4ft tank, at present it is really just a holding tank as i am trying to keep all plants i can alive jammed in to it, whilst reducing tank numbers prior to a move
]
4ftlon.jpg

4ftlt.jpg

]
4ftrt.jpg

4fttm.jpg

steve did you use image tag or which option to show pictures as you did... as you can see i didnt even get all the same , or something is wrong that one shows some text

fishgeek said:
steve did you use image tag or which option to show pictures as you did... as you can see i didnt even get all the same , or something is wrong that one shows some text

I clicked on your posted images which took me to the gallery page. I then right clicked the photo and selected "view image" which opened it in my browser so I could get the full image URL, then I posted using the [img ] tags :)

This is the format for embedding the images:

Code:
[img]http://www.tropicalfishforums.co.uk/gallery/files/2/4ftlon.jpg[/img]

Cheers,

Back