• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Be carefull where you leave your tools!!

Mattant1984

Just a quick warning not to leave your aquascaping tweezers on the floor!!
Just kicked mine and they stuck in the arch of my foot 😵😵😵😵😵
They don't look to good now 😆😆😆

Attachments

• 20230429_211838.jpg
    20230429_211838.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 150
  • 20230429_212113.jpg
    20230429_212113.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 98
Ouch! :eek:

You wouldn't imagine, but I know the same feeling from using these dangerous things.
s-pdpxl.jpg

And leaving bathroom windows open at night and that's why one was hanging in there... :oops:
It works a treat catching flies etc. But what it doesn't catch are the big Hornets... And Hornets are also carnivorous and come up with the idea to come in and snack on the dead flies hanging from the glue strip. Then they stick to it for some time and get covered with glue all over but are still strong enough to wiggle free again. Then I had sticky hornets falling down unable to fly and crawling over the floor. Obviously, hard lesson learned, noticed one night when I woke up and needed to pee and walked sleep drunk and barefoot to the bathroom.

I can tell before the lights came on this is waking up with some sole reflex and dancing and cursing. o_O

I once stabbed myself with an Excel filled syringe once. Was doing some spot dosing and doing a 2nd fill but my hands and the syringe were wet and slippery and the syringe was a bit tight so it slipped while sucking up the 2nd dose since I was holding it weirdly and I stabbed myself. Pretty sure a tiny droplet was injected but Im still here a few years later so its all good !!

I once stabbed myself with an Excel filled syringe once. Was doing some spot dosing and doing a 2nd fill but my hands and the syringe were wet and slippery and the syringe was a bit tight so it slipped while sucking up the 2nd dose since I was holding it weirdly and I stabbed myself. Pretty sure a tiny droplet was injected but Im still here a few years later so its all good !!

But did you grow any taller?

Screen Shot 2023-05-04 at 4.55.36 PM.png

I’m waiting for the day when I remove the suction cup from my drop checker and the damn bulb shatters in my fingers 😳🩸

Back