• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

BBQ at Sam's

Graeme Edwards said:
Yeah big up to the Ukaps MASSIVE lol
We mashed it up this weekend, very Leary indeed, the drive home from Sam's was poticulaly interesting when Dan decided to put Trance classics on full blast while bombing it down the M40, i was driving Dans flash Lexus while Dan, George and Jeremy was giving it all large and such like, while i just wanted to have a nice cup of tea and sit the hell down ( in joke dudes lol ). No we really messed that M40 up, it was a good laugh.

Thanks to Sam and the wife Biz for their great hospitality and fine fodder. It was good to see you all again and to meet Dave Spencer for the first time.

I just want to say how nice it is to be able to sit around talking not only about aquaria but anything in general. Its not at all pompous or stuck. Its so nice to relax, learn new things and get mulled or ruined ( phrases of the weekend folks) with very down to earth people.Great thing this Ukaps!!!!!!

Cheers to all who came, to Sam and Biz, and a thank you from me to Dan and his Wife Beckii for putting me up for the weekend, cheers all !

Regards,
Graeme,.

PS ill put some of the pictures up when i get a min tomorrow night.

This has got to be one of the best replys i have ever read, and made me chuckle.

Nice one.

A great summery of a great weekend!

Back