• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Bargain CO2!!!!!

Aeropars said:
Where do you get your refills Ed? I'm not far from you (North Leicester during work) so could stretch to going to Notts for a refill if its done there and then.

Never have yet! Got a disposable set (Now running on my Rio tank) before and only just got this FE. There are a couple of FE places in Nottingham apparently though but didn't you list those in the 'Where to buy...' section?

I found a few places in Coventry. One place would do a 2kg refil for £11.50, the other was a little cheaper (about £9) but you have to sort of book in/give them a little notice.

If you want, I can dig out the names. I need to get a 2kg refilled :rolleyes:

Ed Seeley said:
Aeropars said:
Where do you get your refills Ed? I'm not far from you (North Leicester during work) so could stretch to going to Notts for a refill if its done there and then.

Never have yet! Got a disposable set (Now running on my Rio tank) before and only just got this FE. There are a couple of FE places in Nottingham apparently though but didn't you list those in the 'Where to buy...' section?

Yeah they were a bit out of range for a lunch hour visit as they are almost in the town centre. 40 mins each way from syston in Leicester. Hoping for somewhere within a 30 minute drive really.

Back