• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Back to my roots

Ian, how tall are the wire mounts for the MMS rail?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Ian, how tall are the wire mounts for the MMS rail?

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk
Sorry for the late reply Ali, they are about 12cm from the top of the tank.

The tank is still going....the aponogeton is setting off flower right left and centre. They look beautiful as well.

image_zps1e818e86.jpg

I just want to say thanks for all of the comments and encouragement given to me on the forum over the last few years. All my stuff has gone now, picked up by Ryan this afternoon. He's a top bloke and will get the best out of all the stuff. I've enjoyed scaping up until about a year ago, met some great people who I will keep in touch. I will still be on and off the forum when I get chance,

Thanks again everyone.

imagejpg1_zps04890be1.jpg

On a personal level,thanks for the help/support.
Good luck for the wedding.
Hope to see you back in the game at some stage

thanks for all your help and you will be missed mate but hopefully see you around and see some scapes in the future and as said best of luck with wedding and all the happiness in the world :clap: you have been a great inspiration

hello everyone
I like to say a big thanks to lan for every thing he has done, I couldn't believe how much stuff there was, so much that I know what im going pay for it would not even come close to what he paid for so I felt bad and gave him my last £20 note lol I know its not lot but hey I believe if you help someone sure someone would help me.
I got a few thing I don't need so I will be giving them away and do raffle. that would be fun :)
anyways best of luck lan and congratulation on the wedding.
cheers
ryan

hello everyone
I like to say a big thanks to lan for every thing he has done, I couldn't believe how much stuff there was, so much that I know what im going pay for it would not even come close to what he paid for so I felt bad and gave him my last £20 note lol I know its not lot but hey I believe if you help someone sure someone would help me.
I got a few thing I don't need so I will be giving them away and do raffle. that would be fun :)
anyways best of luck lan and congratulation on the wedding.
cheers
ryan

Cant have anything less than great scape in their now ryan ;)

Back