• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Atalier aquarium

LadyDay

I just started my second aquarium and first "high tech" with CO2 injection, soil and lots of light. It's 5 days old now, the plants are already growing well and there is no algae yet. I am so proud of it and dying to show it off!
It's an 80 liter tank with background filtration. The plants are mostly 1-2-Grow, so they have a lot of growing to do. Hopefully it'll look lovely when they grow in and hopefully I can keep the algae in check. I am worried my Anubias won't like the amount of light they're getting, with baby plants for company it's hard to get them shady spots. I should have waited with getting them until the rest had grown bigger. I also have a 325 liter "low tech" aquarium (sand substrate and no CO2) in which the plants aren't doing well, but the algae are. I am hoping for better results with this new little one!
Oh, and the CO2 indicator thingy isn't staying on the front glass and I'm still adjusting the amount of gas injected.
I really hope you like it! Any thoughts on it?

The plants are:
Ludwigia palustris ´super red´
Cryptocoryne parva
Limnophila sessiliflora
Limnophila aromatica
Nymphoides hydrophylla ´taiwan´
Staurogyne repens
Hygrophila corymbosa ´compact´
Anubias ´nana´
A Cryptocoryne species that I forgot to get the name of and
an Echinodorus that I also didn't get the name of.

Fish I'm planning on:
Lyretail Killi (Aphyosemion australe)
Norman's Lampeye (Aplocheilichthys normani)
Microdevario kubotai
20230313_102337.jpg

Back