• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • Most of the remaining team are off on holiday meaning the forum does not have sufficient cover. As such the site will be placed in maintenance mode where it can be viewed but no posts/threads can be made and will remain this way until August 11th, apologies for the inconvience.

At the river side (25 liters of Ryuboku)

Levinen

Hey England, UKAPS hello!

Levine'm from Hungary, an enthusiastic aquascaper. Keymaker highly recommended for this site, and so many viewers, reading. I thought that the nano akváriumomat roamer here to give me an opinion about it. At home I got a pretty good assessment, but I am interested in a truly unbiased public opinion known as well. Heard a lot about your country's famous aquascapers and I hope they will also comment. I'm glad to be here!

3227477_510d5763d03ea96af8ff8b85ae0034c6_l.jpg

Front view

4067007_b19bc4643dd5a872f6ffb723bfd979ea_l.jpg

Latest front view

4073741_20f503c9b57ccf37eadc96946bea8d4a_l.jpg

Latest side view

3782137_050c44244099d9340375ab19c7dc8921_m.jpg

Hyphessobrycon amandae

3429789_7cca9a81460240f74b2728b170341b1b_m.jpg

Crystal red mom

My blog: http://levinen.blogspot.com/

hi and welcome 😀 .
tank looks great.plants really healthy.any chance of some more stats.lighting,ferts,substrate etc.
thanks

i love it, the side view holds my attention for longer. both front and side views work well.

maybe, it could work almost as a corner tank?.....

maybe there is room for more plants in the foreground of the front view, but all in all a nice set up 😀

peliea looks good

Love it , love it, love it.

Exactly the vibrant style of tank I like 🙂

Welcome to UKaps

AC

Thank you for the welcome! 😉 I will soon write to the parameters of the aquarium, but now I have to go.
Hi Victor and Keymaker here too! 😀

Hi,

A lovely aquascape!

It is visually very striking with a lot of cantrast in the plant texture. It made me stop to explore all the detail - plus you have crystal red shrimp in there too! 😀

Regards,
Sue

Tonser said:
Hi Levine'm, and welcome to Ukaps 😀

This is a lovely looking tank - great colours in there. What is the plant in the picture of the Ember Tetras, I love the shape of the leaves ? Is that pellia ?

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tonser

Thank you for welcome! Yes, the Pellia, or the official name, Monosolenium tenerum. This is one of my favorite plants. 😉

Hello and welcome! This aquascape looks great, there's amazing contrast there and it looks natural as a result, which I always like - nice one. 😉

Hello again! Here are the details of the aquarium.

Start date: 2009.01.29.

Tank: 40x25x25 (25l)

Lighting: DIY with 1x24w Dulux L Daylight (5400K) Osram

Filtration: Eheim 2211 (300l/h) ceramic rings

Substrate: basalt and quartz sand, JBL AquaBasis plus

Fertilizer: KNo3, K2So4, KH2Po4, Micro+, carbo

Co2: 2 kg cylinder, Dennerle regulator, glass diffuser and counter

Water parameters: Gh: 7 Kh: 6, Ph: 6,8-7, Po4: 0,8, No3: 3, Fe: 0,1

Dekorations: Savanna wood, basalt stones

Animals:
6 x Hyphessobrycon amandae
3 x Otocinclus affinis