• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Resolved! Area within the forum for member to buy & sell??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Young

Hi all,
I was wondering if there was anywhere on UKAPS to buy and sell between local areas, this is because it is sometimes hard to find what you are looking for in some areas/ shops and I do not like the idea of having to pay double for delivery when I could get more supplies with that money.
Has this been considered before?
If there was an area with different sections, for example I live in Wiltshire which is a large area in its self therefore could there not be sections for each County/ local area where fishkeepers can trade, sell, buy supplies such as fish, plants, shrimps etc. instead of internet buying then it gives people a area to search which is accessible.

Oh, im not too far off then really, I will take a look at that as soon as I reach it
Thanks

Hello,

welcome to the forum.

There is a sub-forum for Sell/Swap/Donation, however it is hidden for new members.

I think you need to hit 30 / 50 (not sure now) posts and than you will be able to browse the sub-forum as well.

Hey there, I'm new to the forum and only signed up because my friends has left me his tank to sell (he had to move abroad at short notice). Is there any way to circumvent the minimum post requirement? As lovely as the forum is my reason for being here is purely functional and I don't want to clog up any threads with pointless posts.

Any helps greatly appreciated!

T

Hey there, I'm new to the forum and only signed up because my friends has left me his tank to sell (he had to move abroad at short notice). Is there any way to circumvent the minimum post requirement? As lovely as the forum is my reason for being here is purely functional and I don't want to clog up any threads with pointless posts.

Any helps greatly appreciated!

T
Keep looking in Tom ,you could keep the tank and start an aquascape;)

Yep 25 is the magic number you could post what your looking for and if any one has it they may reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back