• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatics Live - Cheap Parking....

JohnC

On a mountain in the Highlands of Scotland
Hi,

Thinking of being a nutter and just driving down to Aquatics Live.

Any advice on cheap parking around the venue?

I read on the PFK forum the olympia parking is like £25 a day.

Thanks,
John

sr20det said:
Your bst bet is to park near a station where parking is free, and tube it in. if your coming from the M1 then something on the northern line maybe or something.

Is it free parking on the streets on Sundays?

Im going to park around city and then tube it in as the city allows free parking on some parking bays and single yellows.

This is how I always done it.

R

mlgt said:
Im going to park around city and then tube it in as the city allows free parking on some parking bays and single yellows.

This is how I always done it.

R

Be careful, Tower Hamlets has Sunday restrictions on single yellow before 2pm. Some parts of Westminister is the same also. Some pay and Displays are free on Sundays. Just be sure you read the council sites before you park on a single yellow. Pay and displays are generally safer as they are sign posted with hours.

JohnC said:
sr20det said:
Your bst bet is to park near a station where parking is free, and tube it in. if your coming from the M1 then something on the northern line maybe or something.

Is it free parking on the streets on Sundays?

As long as its not permit holders thhen yes, well I live in Zone 3 and its free, not sure for how long though.

i bit the bullit and paid the £25 for parking. I did this last year and its so convenient for a non londoner...this year more so as its in the hall literally just round the corner from the car park!

Ady34 said:
i bit the bullit and paid the £25 for parking. I did this last year and its so convenient for a non londoner...this year more so as its in the hall literally just round the corner from the car park!

Is that for one day?

Back