• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatics Live 2012 Competition

hotweldfire said:
Yeah. That'll go down well. Maybe if I fry them with some chilli and garlic?
Mmm, you'll need a few of them!

Out of curiosity do you have 2 user profiles as your avatar has 2 photos, one the same as 'Hinch', and whenever you post it's coming up as Hinch having posted not Hotweldfire?

EDIT: scratch that, you came up in the for sale section as Hotweldfire, and just noticed in the announcements that my last post didn't register as my user profile either and remained as Hinch being the last post. Must be an issue with the sub forum not updating the last post/user!

Ady34 said:
EDIT: scratch that, you came up in the for sale section as Hotweldfire, and just noticed in the announcements that my last post didn't register as my user profile either and remained as Hinch being the last post. Must be an issue with the sub forum not updating the last post/user!
Its a Global announcement so it does not register as the last reply, because it appears on all forums.

LondonDragon said:
Ady34 said:
Its a Global announcement so it does not register as the last reply, because it appears on all forums.
Ahh, my bad, its the 'topics' below that get updated with the last user post, delete these if you feel they are spamming the global announcements :thumbup:

hotweldfire said:
On the wife's actual birthday. Attending will be a challenge. I do love a challenge :D
Choosing between wifes birthday and aquatics live must be very easy :D I would not doubt a second...

had great fun last year have been mad busy this year with new house so aquascapes have been on the back burner a bit i will try to get something togther this weekend and enter the comp as i would love to get involved again

Hey folks, you have less than a week to enter your tank for a chance to win 300 of the Queen's finest pounds and hopefully a few cheeky beers with the UKAPS massive :thumbup:

Ill b going on Sunday £6.25 such a bargain hope to get some tips meet a few folks from ere.. :) :)

Well folks, here we go. Thanks to everyone who entered.

The finalists are, in alphabetical order:
Antoni

Easy the Geezer

Ghostsword

Graeme Edwards

Ianho

OddNoise

Piece of Fish

Stu Worrall

Swee

Tony Swinney

Photos of the entries are to follow.

Congratulations to you all, i'm looking forward to seeing you all in London next Month!!!

Congrats chaps, look forward to seeing your creations in a few weeks :thumbup:

Back