• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatics Live 2012 Competition

ghostsword said:
What are the the tank dimensions? 60cm cube? or more of a rectangular tank?
Yet to be confirmed buddy but I suspect rectangular.

Here are the entries:
Antoni
Antoni_zps98d0b40b.jpe

Easy the Geezer
EasytheGeezar-Iain_zps1ddb724e.png

Ghostsword
Ghostsword-Luis_zps1b10ead5.jpg

Graeme Edwards
GraemeEdwards_zps2b0c1cb5.jpe

Ianho
Ianho-Ian_zps1f65a837.jpg

OddNoise
oddnoise_zpsc2a4eb51.jpe

Piece of Fish
PieceofFish-Ed_zps75491e2f.png

Stu Worrall
StuWorrall_zpsb9be7672.jpg

Swee
Swee-FrenchDude_zps5c92b710.jpg

Tony Swinney
TonySwinney_zps69d8b525.jpg

Ive not followed this thread, is the idea that each of these entries are "reproduced" at the scaping event ?

Antipofish said:
Ive not followed this thread, is the idea that each of these entries are "reproduced" at the scaping event ?
No,
they were the winning entries of those wishing to participate in the live aquascaping contest to win £300 big ones at AL this year :wideyed:
You offered up a pic of your best scape to date and Dan and the team selected those they thought should represent....there are some beauties there :clap:
Hope that clarifies things a bit.
Cheerio
Ady.

Well done to everyone took part in the prelims :thumbup: , and especialy to those who made it through.
With such a talented line up of contestants, I reckon the judgeing will be a real challenge.
I look forward to seeing you guys in action.

Cheers,
James

I'm coming down with my cousin on saturday. hopefully once he see everything the show has to offer, he'll be tempted. :rolleyes:

Ady34 said:
Antipofish said:
No,
they were the winning entries of those wishing to participate in the live aquascaping contest to win £300 big ones at AL this year :wideyed:
You offered up a pic of your best scape to date and Dan and the team selected those they thought should represent....there are some beauties there :clap:
Hope that clarifies things a bit.
Cheerio
Ady.

Totally. Im loking forward to watching it

Back