• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatic Magic?

Hi guys, they are still going strong to my knowledge but decided not to continue with sponsorship :)

Ive had bad experiances with these in he past
My pellia arived brown and mushy with about 5 other wierd bits of non aquatic plant in it, some wood (straight off a tree?) and a host of insects.
I informed them that it was dead and going in the bin, and sent them a photo to prove it and they said they would send me another free of charge.
They didnt and by the time it had run its course the only thing i herd back is that the time frame for a dispute had ended.....

I had the same with a hong kong seller. I'm currently trying to get my money back via the bank.

Stuff from HK usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive, so plants are not a good idea, all the mosses and pellia I have order from them never recovered, one of them was sent 3 times until I gave up on it. They are very good for non plant goods though and use HK shops all the time for phone stuff and aquarium stuff, PC bits and pieces, etc....

my plants arrived today, not sure about the star moss and i have since seen on some forums that is might actually not be aquatic. Not necesarilly the same star moss i guess. I ordered narrow Java fern after asking them if it was the needle form or not, they replied saying it is the same. Not sure though, it looks similar to the Tropica narrow form. Oh well.

re: aquatic Magic - I used to have them as a friend on facebook, just check and they seem to have disappeared. Possibly didnt like me :(

i have ordered some glassware from there ebay shop. i rhinox 5000 co2 diffuser and a rhinox bubble counter!! then i find this topic!! poo poo that is just my luck!! lol i have payed for them and just have my fingers crossed they turn up in one piece!!

Big Carefull !
All plants from China, HK republiks threated in border with customers with very dangerous chemicals against any potential bacteria. I heard from people who bought and shrimps died in first day after contact with plants.
Or second option peroxide or bleach then risne some days and keep in water conditioner solution - possibly detoxifie and possibly not :(

I placed an order with aquatic magic about a week ago and recieved my items yesterday.

Very pleased with the quality of the glassware and the price.

I didn't order any live stock so can't comment with regards to that but I am very happy with my order, I ordered through ebay as the prices were cheaper than their online site (and you have a bit more comeback especially if you pay by paypal if anything did go wrong) but did have to pay about $50 shipping for around 6 glassware items which I thought was a bit steep.

Regards
Matt

I'm on budget too and i agree many things is good for price from China.
But anything crapy glasware.
I have one Denerle and one China dropchecker, Denerle looks 10x more cool and very easy to use but crapy CH dropcheker impossibly without hitting to glass gain water inside and much bigger.

Back