• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquatic Magic has malicious software???

glenn

hi, just been on Aquatic Magic and my browser bought up a warning message saying its a site that has been reported as an attack site :?: :?:

Diagnostic page for aqmagic.com

What is the current listing status for aqmagic.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 45 pages that we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 16 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time that Google visited this site was on 2010-07-31, and the last time that suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-07-31.

Malicious software includes 3 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including watess.info/, kdujisius8k.in/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including watess.info/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS14779 (INKTOMI).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, aqmagic.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

just thought i would let others know incase you dont get warning. :)

I had this happen to one of my sites, and there was nothing wrong with it, just a badly written piece of code that the browser assumed was malicious code, after I asked good for a review they took off the warning.

But could always be legit.

Back