• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascaping on TV

Thanks again, all!

UNIPAC said:
Hi George

We have just watched the clip on YouTube. Very well presented and no nerves in sight (presumably because ''he's only in the RAF!'')! Excellent set up and congratulations also to Dan and James. Many thanks for using Unipac products so effectively. Glad to be able to provide you with them. The piece of Sumatra looked awesome, even if I say so myself!!

Regards.

Roy@Unipac
Thanks, Roy. Having such good decor to choose from really helped make this aquascape the success it was, so credit to you guys.

James Marshall said:
Here's a better you tube clip, unfortunately the HD recording went wrong but the 576p is still fairly clear.

Cheers,
James

Thanks mate. I'll edit the original post to incorporate this higher quality link. Looking forward to seeing you soon. :D

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Grrr, can't believe I forgot!
I'm very disappointed, Lisa. I had you down as one of my fans... ;)

Luckily, I remembered to set it to record.

I thought it was well presented too! Great to see a beautiful tank getting admired on tv. :)

I was really looking forward to seeing you set a tank up though, George, and thought we would see it progressing throughout the show... so shame... producers should have been able to sort that out and clip it all together for actual tv show. It's not live - is it?

Anyway, well done George.

I had no idea you were in the royal air force!
what a suprise!
Do u fly helicopters if you dont mind me asking

Nice one bud, I was thinking yesterday that we need to see more stuff about aquariums on TV!

Are you based a wittering then? I'm based at lossiemouth, I'm a GEF electrician for my sins ;)

George AKA in the media as - Raffers...!!

I've worked in TV for 13 yrs and you came across 10 times better than some of the luvvies I've met George..

Shame Sky1 / NAT Geo doesn't pick up on this and do a series....

Nice tank under duress guys, well done to the whole team...

Just see the re run that has been shown on sky 2. Ye well done George didn't seem many nerves there to me. Good job mate it sent an amazing advert for the hobby!

Back