• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascaping event at Emperor Tropicals

Manuel Arias

Dear all,

I have the luck of being proposed to manage a two-day aquascaping event at Emperor Tropicals, Plymouth. The idea is to get more people involved in the hobby, as well as help and support the best shop for plants in UK, as voted by Fishkeepers Magazine.

You can find all the details in this thread of Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1016301191770784&id=132406846826894

Also, if you need further details, please, do not hesitate in contacting me. I wish I have the level of George Farmer, but I will do my best! :)

Hopefully, see you there!

Cheers,

i Manuel, I would love to attend It is a long way from London though. We will see

Well done! All the best with it. :)

Thank you to both of you! :) It is going to be fun, for sure! I will also take the chance to encourage people in the hardscape contest. ;) I do not know if you are planning posters, but if that is the case, I can bring one with me. Just contact me and I provide the details. :)

That is great news, my friend! Well done! Will keep an eye on this ;)

Good luck mate.Plenty of pics please :thumbup:.

Thank you Nelson! I will need it. It seems lot of people will turn on the shop...what makes me glad but increases the pressure. ;) It is going to be fun, anyway, that's for sure. Yes, I will put lot of photos, no worries. It will be a delay, as another person will make the photos during the event, but I also will make some. I will probably also open a Journal for this one and show the evolution. Hope my idea for this aquascape works. :)

Long weekend! It has been exhausting, really. Lots of people asking questions and big work in the aquascape. At the end, I am really happy with the result. I will show photos once I got them, as I did not take mines, so waiting for the various photographers that came to the event. Really happy with the experience and the discusions. :)

I've been there plenty of times - Plymouth is my second home...wish I could have been there sounds like a great event...be good to see the photos;)

Back