• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascape newbie here

nanonano

Seedling
Hi, joined the Forum today and thought i would introduce myself. Have kept Tropical's as a kid in the very distant past and Koi since the 80's and more recently Reef tanks so i guess my first steps into aquascaping was inevitable. It was whilst looking for some inspiration on a planned reef tank that i accidentally stumbled upon Takashi Amano, further viewing on Youtube and reading lead me to the Golden ratio and rule of thirds. needless to say i was hooked. A plan was hatched to use as much equipment as possible that i had from reef keeping based around an old Fluval edge 25l, i blame it all on Covid and too much time on my hands. Will start a tank thread and hope to learn as i go rather than stalking as a guest which i have done until now.

Thanks for all the welcome's, pleased the Mork and Mindy humour wasn't wasted :).
Started a tank thread.

Back