• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquascape feature in Art and Design Mag?

owenprescott

Hey people, I am new to Aquascaping etc but I am also a graphic design student. I have been contemplating starting up my own art and design magazine/website today and I think it is a good idea. However I do not plan on focusing on a specific area, I want to bring all areas of art and design together including lesser known areas such as Aquascaping!

I plan to start working on my first trial edition that would be free and available online so Is anyone interested in being featured in this first copy? All I would need are a few high quality photos of your Aquascapes and a small article to accompany the image, and perhaps even a small bio with a link to your website. At the moment I am just looking for interest, if I get enough I will start working on it. I do not need anything yet I am just after some people to message when I am ready to work on it.

I hope this is not against the forum rules, if so please delete as I do not mean to against house rules. I just want creative people to find new areas of interest such as Aquatic planting, the first few editions will be trials as I get feedback etc. :D

Back