• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquariums Limited

Jhncf

Seedling
Has anyone had an aquarium built by them? I ordered mine about 4 months ago and was told it would be delivered between the middle and end of August, I called for an update and they said it would be the middle of September, I called again and it had changed to the end of September/beginning of October.. I haven't had any communication from them, I didn't even receive confirmation for my order when I placed it, I paid half of the tank (£257) on the day and had to call them and ask for a confirmation email! Has anyone else had problems with them? I'm starting to worry that I'll never see the tank..

I've never dealt with them, but I think by now I'd be asking for my money back. And if they weren't forthcoming I'd be asking my credit card company for a charge back.

I'll be honest, like Troi I have never dealt with them either. I think from what you have written I never will. The initial time scale of 4 months would of put me off straight away, let alone that then turning into 5/6.

Personally I'd have asked for a refund the first time they put the build date back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had heard about poor service from them, and wasn't going to spend my money there. Just waiting 2 weeks now for delivery from ND aquatics, who have been first class throughout.

Personally i would get your money back, via polite email and then charge back due to unreasonable production lead time.

I have used them in the past with my 4ft square and waited around 8 ish weeks but build quality was worth the wait.
but I know that a couple of months ago they had a problem with the suppliers of their cabinets and with how many orders they have that lead time is around 10 to 12 weeks currently.
You should definitely get the tank, I'd give sue a ring their and I'm sure she'd have the matter resolved within a few minutes she's very helpful

Back