• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium videos of DefiniteAquascapeTV :)

Piotr K.

Seedling
Hi guys :)

I decided to start a new thread, where I will be posting links to all my future videos. Right now my vids are scattered all over the Forum, which makes it difficult to find them (I someone would like to find them :) ). And because I make vids not only about planted tanks, so I think the OffTopic sub-forum should be a good place for this thread (and I hope moderators will agree ;) ).

OK, so here are the first vids in this thread: Aquariums of the ZooBotanica 2011 fair, organized in Wroclaw, Poland. A whole year has passed since the fair, but it's better late than never to show them ;) There were many interesting aquariums displayed during the fair, some were planted, some were marine, and some were biotope tanks. The exhibition of African cichlids and shrimp championship were also organized.

Aquariums of ZooBotanica 2011 - part 1 - left side of the exhibition hall

Aquariums of ZooBotanica 2011 - part 2 - right side of the exhibition hall

Aquariums of ZooBotanica 2011 - part 3 - exhibition of African cichlids

Aquariums of ZooBotanica 2011 - part 4 - shrimp championship

Enjoy! :)

Hi guys! :)

First of all, I want to thank you for the warm welcome you gave me at Aquatics Live 2012 - I'm really happy that I was able to come to the show and talk to all of you, and I'm also glad that I met in person some guys who I have previously known only from YouTube (hi, Aquatic Junky! ;) ). You guys did a great job, both with tanks at your stand and also with tanks for aquascaping contest. I hope to be able to visit Aquatics Live 2013, as this show is a real fun! :)

And now some pictures:

First album of photos from Aquatics Live 2012 - tanks at the stands of

AquaticsLive2012.jpg

Second album of photos from Aquatics Live 2012 - tanks of the aquascaping contest and at the UKAPS' stand :)

320_AquaticsLive2012_02f.jpg

:)

Good job Piotr. All of your video reports are very good. I really liked the zoo botanica reports that you did. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

First video from Aquatics Live 2012 - just uploaded! :) Enjoy nice tanks at the booth of FreshwaterShrimp! :)

:)

Hey :)

Second video, and the booth of AquaJardin :)

Hi guys,

mvasingh said:
Does anyone know what type of CO2 diffuser is being used in the Juwel Tanks (video time 5:55)?
Mike
Hmm, I don't know. It certainly looks strange... And now, some new videos from Aquatics Live 2012:

Part 3 - Aquariums at the booth of UKAPS

Part 4 - Aquariums of the Live Aquascaping Contest

Part 5 - Aquariums at booths of aquarium-trade companies

Part 6 - RoboSnail, or how to clean your aquarium's glass ;)

Part 7 - Rare aquarium fish, pt. 1

Part 8 - Rare aquarium fish, pt. 2

Lots of vids to watch during the weekend ;) Enjoy! :)

Back