• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium NA 90cm

Nice

Hello to you all,

After a first draft with an aquarium of 110cm, I'll move to something more pro.

I've been seeing different brands and products to choose something with quality. Among the choices are the ADA and ELOS and NA(naturalaquario.com).

Starting at the aquarium I opted for the 90cm because of the space available in the house.

The aquarium of 90cm ADA costs 490eur extra-clear glass, the ELOS not have that size tank, but the system for an 70cm aquarium system is 1812.51eur and is complete but does not include light system, at those prices , only for the Italians, lol. NA aquarium cost 150.52eur extra clear and 72.19eur for the regular glass. It is clear by what I chose, the NA normal glass! Do not know if the quality of the aquarium will have the ADA, but the quality is quite good of NA and I have no complaint, and extra-clear glass makes a big difference in the aquarium photos, but who see with the naked eye the difference is not so much and did not justify the price.

Then for the mobile/wood cabinet, ELOS because we know the prices so forget about it, and the ADA did not find for sale in Portugal but in italy 565eur costs, and even if it is available in Portugal would surely not have the quality that NA does, because it has the frieze stainless steel in the mobile and cost only 198.27eur, and what everyone saw good reviews for furniture made ??of NA.

I'll try to post the developments of the project, later i put photos ...

cumps

Sounds like you put some good thought into your tank choice, I look forward to seeing photos :)

Well i surelly did! eheh

And Lets start with the photos:

PICT0025.JPG

PICT0024.JPG

PICT0028.JPG

PICT0030.JPG

For now it is just the wood cabinet, that i'm by the way very happy with it. I decided to order the cabinet allready prepared for a saltwater aquarium, there are some holes when i decided to get into the salt system, and there is also some empty space for the SUMP

Later on, i will bring you more photos...

you will surely have more photo George.

I have two more photos to post, the Arm to hold the light system and the protective foam.

The Arm to hold the light system of the NA is hollow square tube unlike the ADA that is round, but it's just a detail, because the functionality is the same and aesthetics itself is not very different I think. The Arm to hold the light system of the ADA as I know, it's massive pipe, and the price is also massive: D, but turns out to be tougher and not give the weight of light system, let's see how the NA behaves.

here are the pictures:

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0002.JPG

cumps

had a look on the NA website they've got some very nice stuff there looks to be equally as good as the ada stuff and much more sensible prices too

hello again

well hinch in fact some NA products are even better than the ADA. And for the NA products prices, i didn't have to think twice.

I already have placed the aquarium, and I am already imagining the aquarium set up, but there is still some time, I still have to put the light system, and buy some products. Can't wait to have it water full..

Here are the photos ....

PICT0009.JPG

cumps

ooo... that setup quality is amazing... looks sort of like mine except my doors are a little crooked :rolleyes: hesh... took a look at their website... very affordable

How nice is that. Checking the link out now.

hinch said:
stuworrall said:
Wow. Nice kit and love the light hanger. Do u have any links to their website?

in the first post
naturalaquario.com
Thanks, hadn't spotted it as it didn't have the blue link writing. going to have a look now :)

Hello you all,

Here i have more photos, the light system.

This is 2xAqua Sun 2 with 150W 8000k lamp, they are built of pure Stainless Steel, that cost me 2x154,15eur + 24,59eur(lamp) from NA(naturalaquario.com). The ADA light system is much more expensive (412eur in Portugal), and the reflector is not as good as NA, and ADA is made of painted aluminum. Even if NA is not so good at marketing and product finishing in not so delicate, the prices and functionality does do their job, i for the price of 1 ADA, i got 2 from NA.

I bought 2x150W and you may think that for a 90cm aquarium is too much, and that true, but like i said I’m planning for a Reef system in the future, so i decided to speed up the process, and i which a fast growing aquarium.

some photos:

PICT0002%201.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

PICT0009%201.JPG

PICT0012.JPG

PICT0022.JPG

PICT0037.JPG

Next will be the hardscape, not decided yet what to use or do about...

cumps

i am convinced the ADA prices are a joke. sand flattener- £38. irmc.

Hi,
really nice set up, looking forward to seeing it progress.
Ady.

darren636 said:
i am convinced the ADA prices are a joke. sand flattener- £38. irmc.

It's good to see another company step in and rival ADA, with ADA prices I can't believe nobody thought of it sooner.

Shame there doesn't seem to be a UK distributor.

That's a really good looking tank Nice, and the prices are very affordable! I'm tempted by one myself, would you recommend them? Did you go for the standard glass or the extra clear in the end?
Also, what was the delivery service like, did it take long from ordering it until it arrived?

Back