• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquarium manufacturer

Quite like the idea of steel stand as well. Interesting that braceless tanks only get a one year warranty compared to three for braced.
From what I can see on the pictures / videos silicon work is really good.

A4L quoted me £304 for a 900x40x40 10mm optiwhite tank including delivery, i did ask about the cabinets and metal stands the very nice woman on the phone said it would push the price up to around £1000 which is £400 more than a aquascaper 900, the tanks are fair price but the cabinets/stands are expensive but they are metal framed

I've never heard of A4L until I clicked on this thread, glad I did now. For a 48x24x24 inch 450L it's £250 which seems a fair price. Not sure about the delivery charge tho. A4L is now in my bookmarks for future plans.

Cheers.

I've never heard of A4L until I clicked on this thread, glad I did now. For a 48x24x24 inch 450L it's £250 which seems a fair price. Not sure about the delivery charge tho. A4L is now in my bookmarks for future plans.

Cheers.
is that for a braceless optiwhite tank? delivery for me was quoted at £39

Back